YU GI-OH DUELPERU
YU GI-OH DUELPERU
YU GI-OH DUELPERU
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro de discusion OFICIAL de la PROLEAGUE -YUGIOH de Perú. Reglas, novedades TCG y OCG, Torneos en Lima y provincias y mucho mas-

ÍndiceYUGIOHGaleríaBuscarÚltimas imágenesRegistrarseConectarse

Double Tool C&D

4 participantes
AutorMensaje
ectoxero
Juez
ectoxero

Cantidad de envíos : 394

Double Tool C&D Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Double Tool C&D   Double Tool C&D I_icon_minitimeVie Oct 02, 2009 12:41 am

epacio dejar de orbitar
pepe_chan

pepe_chan

Cantidad de envíos : 16

Double Tool C&D Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Double Tool C&D   Double Tool C&D I_icon_minitimeMiér Sep 30, 2009 10:28 am

Plop! para la proxima ya estan avisados.
kovaleff
Monarchs PM [Sub CAMPEÓN Continental 2010]
kovaleff

Cantidad de envíos : 377

Double Tool C&D Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Double Tool C&D   Double Tool C&D I_icon_minitimeDom Sep 27, 2009 3:24 am

spacio sux¡¡¡¡¡¡
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_U9D6UZC3jmQ/Rd0uoxFWcdI/AAAAAAAAtuY/FH
joe_stonelife
Juez
joe_stonelife

Cantidad de envíos : 519

Double Tool C&D Empty
MensajeTema: Double Tool C&D   Double Tool C&D I_icon_minitimeDom Sep 27, 2009 3:19 am

Miles de disculpas a los afectados en el torneo del 26/09/2009 en cantuarias.....

solo para aclarar.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Rulings:Double_Tool_C%26D

TCG Rulings

• NOTE: "Double Tool C&D" can be only equipped to a monster you control. If control shifts to the opponent, "Double Tool C&D" will be destroyed.[1]

• A monster equipped with "Double Tool C&D" only negates a monster's effect during your turn while the 2 monsters are battling. This means that it only negates effects that activate on the field, or are continuous effects while on the field. Effects that activate in the Graveyard like "Sangan" are not negated.[1]

• "Double Tool C&D's" effect that destroys a monster during the opponent's turn starts a Chain.[1]

• If, during your opponent's turn, the opponent's monster attacks your monster equipped with "Double Tool C&D," and is destroyed by battle, the effect of “Double Tool C&D” that would destroy that monster does not activate.[1]

• If you have 2 monsters, each equipped with "Double Tool C&D", your opponent cannot attack.[1]

Mentions in Other Rulings

• Power Tool Dragon: When "Power Tool Dragon," equipped with "Double Tool C&D," is destroyed by battle during your opponent's turn, and you send "Double Tool C&D" to the Graveyard instead to protect “Power Tool Dragon,” the effect of “Double Tool C&D” that destroys the opponent’s monster does not activate, because it is not on the field at the end of the Damage Step.
Contenido patrocinado

Double Tool C&D Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Double Tool C&D   Double Tool C&D I_icon_minitime

Double Tool C&D
Página 1 de 1.